Are you looking to build your very own FIFA team? We have 6 tips to help you achieve this goal. These tips work for anyone. It does not matter if you are beginning or have been doing this for a while, everyone can learn something from this.
1) Begin with a single-player draft. This is going to cost you some money, but it is worth it. You will get a free pass for anything at any time. You get gold packs and other bonuses. This way you can fill your tournament with players any time you want. This will lead to better players and more wins.
2) This is helpful when going over team chemistry. Team chemistry matters here. Some players will not get along with each other. It is to be expected. It is better to find out in the beginning which ones have the problems.
This is a good way to build team morale. Think of this as part of the “basic team building” skills. Every team has to go through it. At this point, you do not have to worry about team stats or ratings. At this point, you need to concentrate on who works better with whom. This will go a long way when earning your coins and gold packs.
3) Do not gamble during this period. This is called “draft mode”. This is not the time to be concerned with gambling. The main reason is the cost to enter. It costs a lot to enter. There is no way you should be going out there right away to make your mark. This is why you start out with single-player and at a difficulty you handle.
This is not the time to be the hero. Each time you win two or three sets, this will set you up for later on. Rushing this time is only going to hurt you. The rest of your team needs to learn from your lead.
4) There are two things FIFA and FUT place their values on. Team chemistry is number one. Number two is building around the gold players. Your gold players are valuable. Do not forget this. The idea is to have some of the better players around, this way you can increase your odds during some of the more difficult challenges.
Use some experimentation. Pull from some of your countrymen if you need to do. Build a good team in the beginning and it will serve you all the way to the end.
5) Look for some easy ways to make coins. FIFA is going to pay you for completed passes and goals. Do not try to be swift here. Do not try to be grand in your moves. Go for something that is easy. The win will take care of itself. Alternatively, head on over to http://www.buyfifacoinsfast.com to buy some cheap coins, which you can then use to bolster your squad even further.
6) Managers tend to make extra with their own moves. This is the time to show what you are made of. Do some extra shots. Sign a loan player. Challenge the other team. Change your team name. This will all lead to extra bonuses and coin in your team’s pocket.